Our dynamic, ambitious and technology driven client with a global customer base is looking to hire a Project Manager with experience working with the development and launch of a software product. The project manager is responsible for delivering a portfolio of software products on behalf of one or more of their clients. The role will include the effective and autonomous management of estimates, timescales, resource, budgets and all internal/external stakeholder engagement. Knowledge of Agile and/or Kanban is highly desirable and experience in a software development environment is essential. This role will suit Project Manager who has come from an SME sized business and who enjoys the challenges that come with leading on a software product release.
In return, this business will offer a fantastic career platform at a time of compelling development for the business and the opportunity to work in a friendly team who are hardworking but relaxed and flexible in nature.
- Understanding and delivering the client's requirements
- Ensuring the overall high quality of the product
- Specifying and managing product enhancements and development
- Providing effective communication internally and externally
- Managing development projects to ensure delivery to budget and within timescales
- Assist in creation and maintenance of product roadmaps, detailing key deliverables and product direction for the year
- Create project plans as required - select and manage virtual teams across the organisation as necessary to deliver against plan
- Liaise closely with other departments to communicate requirements and monitor deliverables
- Liaise with clients to review their products, agree the product roadmap, and keep them informed of progress
- Ensure timely resolution and deployment of client issues raises via support team
- Maintain resourcing plans based on projects in progress
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing projects to completion is essential
- Experience of a software development environment is essential
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to effectively time manage
- Ability to give direction and confidence to hold their own
- Experience of working with and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of Agile or Kanban is highly desirable
- Knowledge of software managements systems such as JIRA is desirable
- Experience of Software QA is desirable
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Joanna Middleton on for a private and confidential discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'