My client, a rapidly growing organization who is based in mid Essex is looking for an IT Project Manager/Agile Team Facilitator to take the lead in managing Software Application Development projects at client sites
To be successful you should have the following experience/skills/qualifications:
- A proven track record of successful project delivery leading small to medium sized teams.
- Full software project life cycle experience
- Agile based project delivery
- Facilitation of SCRUM sessions
- Use of Agile tools
- Experience of managing a portfolio of projects in parallel, and scoping large projects
- From a business analysis background with experience of process mapping
- People management skills with great communication skills to include the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
In return you will be joining a very successful and growing company where there are exceptional opportunities for career growth. In addition, they are committed to individual career growth and offer training to enable you to be best you can be.
- Business Analysis
- Agile Project Management
- Software Lifecycle
- Software Projects