Project Manager - (Software, Prince 2, Agile)
A high-growth global business is looking for a Project Manager to join their exciting, expanding IT team in their state of art Crewe based offices. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of small to medium size IT software developments projects through the project lifecycle.
- Manage multiple software projects alongside waterfall and agile methodologies
- Identify and report on project progress using Microsoft Project
- As a Project Manager you will liaise with stakeholders
- Develop and enhance project reporting and status reports
- Work alongside the IT team to develop and progress the project process
This role will suit an experienced Project Manager, that has delivered multiple software projects and therefore has a very good understanding of the software development lifecycle. Prince 2 practitioner will be highly beneficial for this role. You will have strong stakeholder management skills alongside a strong IT background.
Commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Chester and surrounding areas.
Project Manager - Crewe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job