Job Title: Project Manager - Software Implementation
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Car
Benefits: Company car, Pension, 25 days holiday (rising to 30), Flexible working
A highly innovative, vibrant and well known organisation based in an excellent location are looking to recruit an Implementation Project Manager with experience in the delivery of Software Implementation.
You will be a key member of the project delivery team, working closely with the Implementation Services Manager other Project Managers and Project Consultants on package application implementations.
You will be an experienced Project Manager with experience of working in a software house environment, ideally within the automotive/ leasing/ fleet area.
You will have demonstrable experience in Project Managing and delivering client facing, mid to large (up to £500k, 6 - 18 month) complex projects. You'll be adept in delivering end user training and have experience in requirements gathering and customer business process analysis. You'll have experience of Project Managing and delivering custom development software projects, including configuration of systems.
You will develop realistic and Achievable project plans in line with customer's requirements, available project resource and complexity of the project. You'll have experience of effectively planning and scheduling project resources. You'll have the ability to influence key decisions and decision makers.
- Company Car
- Excellent salary
- 25 days' annual holiday (+ bank holidays) rising to 30 days
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Fun, relaxed working environment in a great, central location.
- Demonstrable experience in a Project Management role within a software house/ software implementation project team
- Experience of delivering package software implementation projects
- Experience in delivering complex, client facing mid - large (up to £500k, 6 - 18 month) projects.
- Experience in delivering end user system training.
- Experience in customer business process analysis and requirements gathering
Ideally, you will have experience of working within the Fleet/ Leasing industry and have a Software Implementation/ Consultancy background.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us