Project Manager, Software Development, Agile, Jira, SCRUM, Kanban, Woking, Surrey. Experienced Project Manager required for market leading client.
The main purpose of the job:
To facilitate the smooth and efficient running of software development projects. This will include becoming the principal contact and technical owner of software development projects, as assigned by the Senior Project Manager. This role will include:
- Technical ownership and project management of software development projects.
- To analyse and capture software requirements from the organisation.
- Assist in delivery of the organisation's software training resources.
- Technical planning of solutions for new projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Eliciting software requirements from stakeholders and preparing documentation thereof.
- Managing software development projects from conception through to delivery.
- Liaising with developers and acting as the interface between them and project stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivery of the organisation's software training resources from online training and support material through to training sessions.
- Liaising with the support team to ensure any training / knowledge issues are duly addressed.
- Communicate planned works to relevant departments and key staff members.
- Actively use the departments issue and project management systems to record work and respond to any requests escalated to them personally.
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager & Technical Solutions Manager to plan the overall direction of the department's services.
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Wrike, Trello or other Project Management systems
- Experience of working in an Agile Software Development environment (SCRUM, Kanban or XP).
- Experience producing high quality documentation.
- Advanced experience of Microsoft Office applications.
- Analytical, inquisitive thinking.
- Desire to produce fast, efficient, stable software.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Confidence in presenting and debating issues and solutions.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to different audiences on several levels.
- Ability to focus on both the big picture and the minute detail.
- Must be flexible and willing to assist in other areas where necessary.
Please apply with a copy of your CV if this role is of interest. Project Manager, Software Development, Agile, Jira, SCRUM, Kanban, Woking, Surrey. Talent International is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Project Manager