Software Development/ Systems migration
£45,000 - £55,000
We currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join a client, who is based in the centre of London.
You will be responsible for managing a range of new projects which will involve working on various ERP and CRM system upgrades as well as maintaining the current systems by working closely with off-shore teams of developers.
As the Project Manager you will develop and maintain strong communication with both internal and external stakeholders to convey any complex issues and will be able to efficiently manage a team of technical staff. The company are looking for a strong project leader, someone who is able to lead by example, make improvements to the management processes and be able to identify, assess and manage risks and issues specific to projects.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 4-6 years’ project management experience
- A solid understanding of the Software development lifecycle as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and environments.
- A proven track record of implementing software or systems into an organisation going through a period of change
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams
- Balanced business/ technical background
- Any experience working with Salesforce, SAP, CRM or ERP systems would be beneficial
This is a permanent role paying up to £55,000 plus an excellent benefits package. The interviews are starting as soon as possible and the company are looking to fill the role before February.
If this role sounds of interest then please get in touch with George at X4 Group on