Location: Lancashire (Blackburn, Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Burnley, Rochdale, Wigan, Oldham, St Helens, Warrington – Good commutes)
Salary: to £42k + Benefits
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Cycle to Work Initiatives, Childcare Vouchers, Compute Schemes, Gym Discount, 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
Keywords: Project Manager, PM, IT Project Manager, Project Management, Software Delivery Project Manager, Prince 2, Programme Manager, Junior Project manager, Software Delivery etc
Project Manager sought by a fast growing, industry leading software provider. The Project Manager will have overall responsibility for the successful delivery of software solutions. You will be the primary point of contact between the customer and internal teams, being involved in all areas of the project from requirement gathering through to implementation. You will hold overall responsibility for each of the project you have been assigned to, liaising with stakeholders where necessary. You will set and manage the project objectives based on pre drawn up requirements within an agreed timescale, cost and level of quality.
We would be looking for most of the below….
- Previous experience of managing projects, preferably involving Software Delivery.
- Prince 2 foundation certificate or similar.
- Client facing Delivery experience from vendor side would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with Sales and Support.
- Experience of contract management and change.
- A good problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all areas and levels of the business and clients.
- A self-motivated individual that can work using their own initiative.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing & strongly positioned software company.
Fantastic career opportunities for the right individual in a fast paced, yet relaxed office environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job