Project Manager - Software / Concurrent Projects - Inside IR35
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work in a large Edinburgh organisation. You will typically be involved with 3-5 projects at a time. The multiple projects will have a focus on IT changes and you will be involved in:
- Working with business analysts to gather stakeholder requirements
- Managing software developers and other technology staff
- Managing the tasks assigned within the project team ensuring the plan is on schedule
- Managing both communication and stakeholders
- Reporting progress and working in collaboration with the project sponsor
- Reporting project progress to senior management
- Significant experience as a specialist Project Manager working on projects that have delivered transformation to end users, software development and/or related projects
- Relevant project management or business analysis qualification e.g. APMP, Prince2 or agile certification.
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
- Track record of successful project or change delivery
- Understanding of industry standard Project Management and Business Analysis methodologies
- Ability to develop and maintain project plans (e.g. in Microsoft Project or equivalent) so that projects are delivered successfully
- Experience managing software procurement projects within the public sector, including evaluation and implementation stages
- Experience of leading agile and/or iterative software development projects through releases
- Effective use of standard business analysis tools and techniques to communicate with IT and business staff
- Demonstrable business analysis experience gained in an IT systems environment.
- Agile business analysis techniques e.g. user stories.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.