Software Project Manager, Agile, SCRUM SDLC Project Management
Leading software house based in Bedfordshire is looking for a Project Manager to deliver assigned Software development projects within the parameters of Cost, Schedule and Scope.
It is essential you have an Agile Certification and any exposure to SCRUM, Prince2, PMBOK will be advantageous as you will be working for a company who deploy a hybrid delivery methodology designed to accommodate the needs of their varied client portfolio and project needs.
You must also be able to work closely with all stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of each project and confidently relay technical requirements to the developers and consistently demonstrate the ability to deliver projects of various sizes in parallel, on time & on budget.
- Ensure a technical understanding of the project specifics to the level required to liaise with clients and assign development tasks as appropriate.
- Work with developers, testers, business analysts to define and document project specifics.
- Comfortable with gathering requirements and agree possible project scope as required
- Create and implement project plans whilst monitoring and managing change.
- Maintain project traceability at all times to provide an accurate representation of resource usage, change control, risk management, and overall project time line.
Experience in web technologies and SDLC is highly desirable.
In return you be working for a great company who are rapidly growing and offer a very competitive salary and work in an open plan and relaxed office environment reporting to the head of Project Management.
Project Manager jobs, Technical Project Manager jobs, Software Project Manager jobs
For immediate consideration please send your CV now!
- Software Project Manager
- SCRUM SDLC Project Management