Project Manager - Social Housing EWI Renewals
£50k - £65K + Benefits
Howells Solutions are working with a leading social housing / regeneration contract to recruit a proactive Project Manager to deliver a Social Housing EWI Renewals project in Portsmouth.
Working in partnership with a public sector client, you will be responsible for delivering external refurbishment programs to tenanted properties, through effective management of your site team of Senior Site Managers, Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Resident Liaison Officers.
Scope of works includes external wall insulation, brickwork repairs, concrete repairs, new roofs / roof repairs, replacement of windows and doors, external decoration, internal communal lighting and decoration.
You must have experience of delivering contracts of this nature with a reputable social housing main contractor, delivering projects on time and within budget, whilst ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
We are looking for a hands on Project Manager, with a proven track record of driving sites through effective management and maintaining site presence.
My client will also consider Senior Site Managers, ready for the step up into Contract Management.
Project Manager Duties:
- Controlling the overall direction and whilst maintaining financial control of the contract
- Work in partnership with the client and client representatives, to ensure that a high quality service delivery is actually provided
- Cost control and subcontractor management. .
- Implementing the short, mid and long term programmes for the various work streams
- Carry out onsite inspections, undertake investigations, enquiries, prepare reports and offer solutions maintaining continuous improvement
- Hand over properties on time, working to strict key performance indicators
- Liaison with the client and contract administrators
- Health and safety on the site
- Management and control of the site administration and staff
- Scheduling and procurement of materials
- Chair sub-contractor progress meetings
Project Manager Remuneration:
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success. This is a full time, permanent role for which you will receive up to £65,000 + Car/Allowance + Benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on for more information.
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job