I am currently working on a role for my client who are a Tier 1 insurer based in Central London.
I am looking for a Project Manager who has been involved in HR transformation projects who can assist with the SM & CR Implementation for my client.
The initial contract is for 6 months with significant potential to extend, rates are flexible dependent upon experience. The client are looking for a candidate to join urgently (immediate start preferred although they will consider notice for the right candidate).
The programme is a major workstream for the business with a significant budget. Candidates will be expected to have a good understanding of how an insurance business is structured with particular focus on regulatory workstreams.
The client are looking for a business-facing Project manager to assist with the following:
- End to end project implementation of the SM & CR regime
- Ability to switch from strategic to operational as and when required.
As this is a high profile project for our client, it is important that the successful candidate meets all of their essential criteria.
- Strong project Management experience (5 years+)
- Strong General Insurance / Financial services experience (5 years+)
- Strong stakeholder management skills (up to C suite)
- Exposure to regulatory programmes of work (2 years+)
- Significant experience of working on HR transformation programmes/projects.
If you are interested in this position, please respond to my advert and forward your most recent CV today
- HR Transformation
- SM & CR Implementation