Position - Project Manager/Site Supervisor
Location - Coventry/Birmingham/Wolverhampton
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 depending on project experience
We have a requirement for a Project Manager/Site Supervisor to work on customer sites across the UK. The Project Manager/Site Supervisor will be responsible for the timely completion of all work on site and within budget. You will liaise between all team leaders & supervisors to ensure all departments are on track to complete the various stages of the project, to ensure timely completion of all work on site and to agreed time lines.
Key skills and experience required for the Project Manager/Site Supervisor vacancy:
- Previous experience of project management or site supervision/facilities management is essential
- Previous experience undertaking projects involving capital plant or automated systems installation & commissioning (robotics, conveyor systems, material handling, automated warehousing/logistics, automated shuttle & racking systems).
- Experience from a process industry, automated warehousing/logistics, automotive, aerospace or related industry will be considered.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of leading multi-million pound installation/refurbishment projects.
- Engineering qualifications in either electrical or mechanical engineering or relevant industrial experience.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK with some overseas travel which may be required from time to time.
- As most of the work is undertaken on customer sites across the UK you must be prepared to work away from home.
To apply for this Project Manager/Site Supervisor vacancy please email your CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automation & Robotics consultant at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
- Automated Warehouse
- Capital Plant
- Plant installation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job