Security Project Manager
Up to £65k
Based in Gloucestershire
(Easily commutable from Swindon, Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Newbury and Oxford)
My client is a successful Financial Services company who are offering an exciting opportunity for a Security Project Manager to successfully deliver technical projects.
You will be joining a growing which offers excellent scope for personal development and the chance to work in a dynamic working environment.
The successful Data Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of delivering software development and security focused projects
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Strong budget and risk management skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2
Any Agile experience is a bonus!
Please feel free to get in touch for more details on or email .
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this great opportunity.
Recruitment Partnership currently have more exciting opportunities within the IT industry. So please don't hesitate to contact us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"