Up to £50,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join an outstanding development team and an excellent employer with a growing team, based in Newcastle.
The attributes we will be looking for are:
Good attention to detail, adept at admin tasks, good ability to use tools such as Excel and MS Project to an advanced level. Good communicator and calm personality.
Their role will be to support the team in the following activities:
- Sprint planning. Facilitate Iteration/sprint planning meetings: Protect the team from over-committing and scope creep. Aid in estimation and sub task creation.
- Board administration: Work as the administrator of the scrum board. Ensure that cards are up to date and the scrum tool, Jira software or otherwise, is working well.
- Managing the backlog and synchronising working tickets between our internal and external client tracking systems
- Organise Sprint reviews: Participate in the meeting and capture retro feedback
- Generating with the QA team release notes for each major Sprint
- Fast tracking (triaging) issue tickets through development, QA and external release
- Reporting on velocity from development team. Identifying blockages and inefficiencies in the delivery process. Manage Blockers - The scrum master aids the team by eliminating external blockers and managing internal roadblocks through process or workflow improvements.
- Sprint Reporting: Regular analysis of burndown charts and other portfolio planning tools to understand what gets built and at what cadence.
- Collaborating with and supporting the Programme Manager
- Supporting the exec team on reports and progress presentations to end client(s)
- Attitude to "get the job done" and being supportive to colleagues
If this sounds like the job for you or you'd be interested in hearing more, click "apply" and we will be in touch to tell you more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'