FPSG's prestigious client are a Times Top 100 employer who have won the Queens Award for Enterprise in Innovation multiple times, Amazon's Innovator of the Year award, and Bloomberg's Ones to Watch award, among others. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to deliver their next generation of products.
As Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Work with stakeholders to define scope of each assigned project and manage delivery.
· Assist in the introduction of Agile methodologies to the business.
· Manage and run Scrum meetings for various projects.
As a successful Project Manager, you will have:
· Experience managing products which deliver a physical product.
· Experience in Agile methodologies.
· Ideally be familiar with electronics, firmware, software and mechanical design best practice. (Highly advantageous!)
In return our client will reward you with:
· A competitive salary.
· A range of benefits including Pension, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, and more.
· Award winning development as well as promotion opportunities.
· On-site parking, gym & sports complex, and use of an on-site nursery for parents with young children.
You can apply below with your current and up to date CV.
If you would like a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity or other opportunities that are open to you as an Project Manager please contact Will Currie on .
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
- Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job