Project Manager / Scheduler
Location: Epworth, DN9 1JZ
Salary: Negotiable DoE
About the company:
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer of high performance doors and doorsets, wall panelling and bespoke joinery.
Their experience within the health, education, leisure and commercial sectors has allowed them to develop a comprehensive range of doorset and joinery solutions, tailored towards specific environments and applications.
About the Project Manager / Scheduler role:
This is an exciting opportunity to become a Project Manager / Scheduler within their expanding Doorset & joinery and manufacturing business. Operating within the Production Planning team, you will manage individual jobs from their inception through to delivery with the customer.
Roles and responsibilities of the Project Manager / Scheduler
- Liaising with the customer to determine requirements
- Ordering of bespoke materials from suppliers
- Preparation of production schedule for factory
- Monitor progress of projects
- Work closely with the Production Manager to establish delivery date
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
Requirements of the Project Manager / Scheduler:
- Good verbal and written communication skills able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Computer literate - with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, with particular reference to Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of doorsets / joinery essential.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Project Manager / Scheduler role then please apply today!