Project Manager / Senior Project Manager from a SaaS, digital, app development background required to lead projects for multi-national customers of this hospitality applications provider based in central London.
You will plan multiple projects in an Agile environment, create project plans, work with designers and development, manage the implementation process, test/evaluate applications and train the customers.
You will also act as a dedicated project manager for major clients and a mentor to more junior members of the team. Prince 2 or similar ideal.
- A strong communicator who has used their excellent organisational skills to handle multiple projects in a client facing capacity.
- You will have an interest in the smartphone and tablet market and able to pick up new applications.
- Must be able to understand and resolve project issues, understand web based technologies and applications, use MS Office and MS Project.
- Flexibility to adjust workflow according to changing project requirements.
- Ability to understand cultural differences whilst work for an international client base and remote PM's.
- Prioritize tasks in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
Working for a small fast-growing company you will have the opportunity to progress your Project Management career into a Senior capacity leading a team or with more of a product owner focus.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits including pension and stock options
- Project Manager
- Mobile applications