Project Manager (Retail, Change)
A major UK business urgently seeks an experienced Project Manager with a solid retail sector background and ideally some financial services and customer services experience.
The successful Project Manager will work within the business change work-stream (not IT) on a number of projects within a major change portfolio. Key responsibilities will include: full end to end project management of a new IVR system project, with complete delivery responsibility; management of all business stakeholders, while collaborating closely with the IT Project Manager.
Essential skills required:
- 5+ years' experience as a business change focused Project Manager
- 2+ years retail industry sector experience
- Some Financial Services experience
- Prince II or similar
- Some experience of customer service related project (desirable)
- Previously involvement in IVR system projects (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a large business undertaking major change, with a number of exciting projects. For more information please apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job