Project Manager - Residential Housing
North London - Hackney
Salary bracket up to £80,000 + Package DOE
My client is a national residential developer with an excellent reputation for delivering projects on time, on budget and safely. They are currently looking for a Residential Project Manager to join work in the Hackney area.
- Reporting directly to the Construction Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading new projects through the development cycle, planning and construction phases through to project completion.
- This will include liaising with residential development partners, agents, Local Authorities, Registered Providers and other statutory bodies in order to secure new opportunities and see that they are delivered to programme, cost and quality targets.
- Should be self-motivated, confident and able to demonstrate the ability and proven track record in land requisition and residential development.
- Should be commercially astute and able to build positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of financial modeling, risk analysis and programme management is a must together with highly developed presentation and communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of all stages of the residential development process including the management of planning, procurement and delivery.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job