Project Manager (Research)
Empowering insights around the world
Project Manager (Research)
Job type: Full time/Permanent
If you are a self-driven and enthusiastic individual, you'll find the perfect role for yourself here at Lightspeed. As a Project Manager, you’ll engage with multiple senior level clients to understand their business needs, liaise with internal stakeholders, utilise proprietary cutting edge technology and leverage global assets on a daily basis.
At Lightspeed, our research & data solutions set industry standards. They provide clarity, reveal information and empower high profile brands, blue chip corporations and marketers to make sound decisions for their business to succeed.
A premium trusted global partner for digital data collection, our expertise, sampling methodologies and innovative technologies provide a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behaviours.
Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight is at the forefront of an ever-changing and increasingly digitised world.
- Working with the Client Operations teams in London and Offshore to ensure the successful delivery of your projects.
- Working with the Business Development team to ensure services are delivered to the required standard.
- Joint responsibility (in partnership with the Business Development representatives) for the client satisfaction scores of our local clients
- Participate in client review meetings where appropriate
- Resolving complaints that occur during the fieldwork to both the clients and Lightspeed’s satisfaction
- Conducting debriefs with the client and internal teams to share learnings for future projects
- Mainstream research experience with a good understanding of traditional research and basic survey methods and data collection techniques
- Client management experience, displaying a solutions driven approach
- Excellent communication skills - specifically how to distil the issues, manage client expectations and communicate in a timely manner under pressure
- Experience in online research is an advantage but is not essential.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Technically proficient in MS office products: Excel, (pivot tables, v-look ups). SPSS, Access and Visio experience beneficial
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.