Job; Project Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people. This is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
They are seeking an experienced, Project Manager; ideally educated to degree level. As their Project Manager, your role will be to coordinate people, processes and documentation to ensure that projects are delivered on time. You will be their go-to person for everything involving a project’s organisation and timeline.
This role will include the management of professional projects as part of a successful personal development, therapy training and digital marketing company. It will also involve project management of the founder’s home office contracts and renewals.Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans (using Asana), ensuring tasks are delivered on time and risks and blockers are raised and resolved.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for a seamless execution of projects that includes technical delivery, copy approval, content editing, setup of reporting, communication plan and launch
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress (experience using Asana for project management is preferred but not mandatory)
- Ensure that measurements for project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques are built into plans
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Strong working knowledge of Google suite
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the online learning or digital marketing sector would be helpful
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and incredibly ambitious team and have a real impact in shaping the future of their company’s suite of products. You will be given all of the training and support you require from both their internal team and network of expert consultants.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £37k + benefits,
- Location; based from your home / remotely,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; project manager project management asana Google digital marketing therapy remote home London agile scrum coordinator stakeholder product delivery technical copy content launch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'