Job; Project Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & transformational therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
They are looking for a high calibre Project Manager capable of having 15-20 direct reports.The role will be to oversee and deliver all the operations they have in delivering their online hypnotherapy schools and dealing with approx. 200 onboarding new students a month.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exquisite plate spinning skills and an ability to follow up on tasks. Priority will be given to applicants who has previous experience of using Asana PM software.
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £50k (neg.)
- Location; based from your home / remotely with occasional (every approx. 6 weeks) meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; project manager project management asana hypnotherapy therapy students graduates learning training operations delivery enrolment onboarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'