Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the existing team of seven Project Managers to support the delivery of projects within the Regulatory portfolio.
As the Project Manager, you will pick up a variety of regulatory focused initiatives as they arise over time, delivering to specific requirements and fixed regulatory deadlines.
- You will work proactively with the key business stakeholders to define project objectives and scope
- Create and maintain high quality project plans
- Accountable for tracking and delivering to project financials
- Produce Project MI in line with Project Governance
- Ensure a high standard of output, focused on customer satisfaction
- Establish and consider the wider portfolio and change agenda as context for their deliveries
- Interface with technology and other business functions to achieve timely delivery
- Extensive Project Management experience within a financial services environment (ideally asset management
- Extensive Regulatory Change experience. Any is accepted, but ideally SMCR / SM&CR (Senior Managers & Certification Regime) or MiFID2 / MiFID II)
- Confident dealing with a variety of stakeholders up to Executive Committee level.
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate
- Project Management
- Regulatory Requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job