Project Manager - Refrigeration
JOB TITLE: Project Manager - Refrigeration and Chillers
LOCATION: South East UK
We are currently recruiting for a well-establishe international company who is a specialist in the design and manufacture of Commercial Refrigeration, Cold Rooms, Blast Chillers and Freezers; they are now looking to a Project Manager to their team.
* Managing multiple refrigeration contracts across the South of England
* Liaising closely with sales, design and operations teams (and sub-contractors) both directly and via CRM
* Carrying out site visits and surveys throughout the pre-installation period
* Attending meetings with clients, main contractors and sub-contractors (including ventilation contractors, cold room suppliers, refrigeration suppliers and shop fitters etc)
* Ensuring the cost effectiveness and profitability of projects while adhering to stringent time, quality and health & safety considerations
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
* A track record of success in a concept-to-completion project management role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A full UK driving licence
* A hardworking, driven and results-orientated approach to 'getting things done'
* Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
* A good level of IT proficiency
Freezer OR "Heat disposal system" OR "combi cold room" OR "maxi cold" OR " freezer rooms" OR "blast chillers" OR "arctic counters" OR "ice maker" OR "commercial refrigeration" OR "cold rooms" OR "industrial freezers" OR "commercial freezers" OR refrigeration OR "Refrigerated cabinets"
- Project Management