Project Manager - Refinery Refurbishments
Your New Company
Crikem is an international chemical company specialized in providing chemical solutions for Oil, Gas and Water treatment industries globally with a particularly strong presence in Central Asia. Our Crikem brand has 10 years of successful trading and we are expanding internationally. In 2017 we opened our new office in Bristol, UK.
Our products for Oil and Gas include chemical solutions and expert consultancy support to our clients in downstream and upstream industries. The Water Treatment products include chemicals and technical services for high- and low-pressure boilers, cooling towers and reverse osmosis plants. We are focused on long term partnerships with our clients and invest in developing blending operations or keeping stock of products locally to be close to end users.
Your New Role
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who has experience in the revamps of Oil and Gas Refineries. The company already has experience in successfully delivering the smaller scale projects and currently is seeking to strengthen our team to deliver bigger current and future projects e.g. FCC Reactor and Regenerator Revamps, CCR Unit, Heaters and Heat Exchangers.
You will be responsible for coordinating works of several major subcontractors, negotiating technical contracts, planning project execution schedules, arranging inspections and engineering works on site at the Refineries.
- Establish and maintain a productive working relationship with key client personnel, suppliers of equipment and subcontractors for services
- Establish performance metrics and objectives to meet company and client expectations around safety, quality and cost control.
- Determine plant resource and asset requirements to efficiently execute planned work
- Comply with Safety Standards
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in Project Management of the revamps of the major equipment for the Oil Refinery
- Mechanical engineering skills, understanding of CAD drawings, materials and refinery processes
- Able to Work with Project Management software and the team in multiple countries
- Be able to travel internationally to do acceptance inspection and suppliers workshops and supervision of the works during installation at site
- Understanding logistics and contracts
- Able to speak or understand Russian
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Company benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'