Project Manager - Real Estate Consultancy
Blayze Group are currently representing a rapidly growing SME Project Management Consultancy.
Our client is a leading Project Management Consultancy with extensive experience in a number of property sectors from Residential to Hotel & Commercial, delivering project management services on a vast scale of construction contracts.
Coupling the unrivalled support and exciting projects, my client paves the way in terms of working environments. dynamic and energetic work environment that will result in an enthusiastic team with the number one priority of getting things done.
- Support the external client teams, providing a range of technical advice
- Delivery of high-end Residential and Hotel projects
- Deliver projects from inception to completion or within the various stages of the project
- Undertake contract administration/managing contracts, develop, monitor and control the budgets for each project
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders/clients throughout all stages of the project
- Degree in a property or construction related discipline
- MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Project Management experience
- Strong client relationship skills
- Strong computer skills
In return, you will be offered:
- £60,000 - £80,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Full benefits package
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work on key projects
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Jordan Wilson on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'