Project Manager - Reactive Maintenance
The job holder will be responsible for the operation of the business. They will be required to work closely with the Branch & Regional Operations Manager. To manage the day to day operation of a large Social Housing Maintenance contract and have overall responsibility for tenant and client satisfaction and involvement.
Responsible for the timely and accurate invoicing of the client, overhead and cost control of the branch including salaries, vehicles, equipment and tools, stock and petty cash. Management of operatives so as to maximise contract performance against KPI's, minimise default notices and penalties and to ensure high levels of customer service so as to achieve annual contract value.
- Managing all operational activities
- Managing the business financial performance
- Calculating and managing the performance bonus for site personnel
- General financial and commercial support to the branch
- Ensuring business complies to H&S
- Regular liaison with client, tenants and subcontractors
- You must have SMSTS qualification with also CSCS, health and safety and first aid
- Have previous experience project/contract managing £5-£6M+ worth of work
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.