Are you located near Birmingham and want to work close to home? Or perhaps you are looking for a longer term project? We have a fresh role working at project manager with a leading RC frame subcontractor.
This position requires someone who has previously worked on large RC frame and groundworks packages. Anyone who displays strong experience in the areas mentioned could interview next week for the soonest possible start!
* Attractive rates for relevant candidates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large rc frame project with a leading subcontractor
* On site parking
* Long term work either self empoloyed (Direct with the client) or PAYE
Roles and responsibilities:
* Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the design team
* Preparing and writing method statements, ITP's and risk assessments * Site set up and compliance with health and safety
* Planning and programming of the works 3 weeks ahead
* Attending weekly progress meetings
* Management of engineering team
* Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Experience working with a recognised for the main contractor
* Have previous experience as a Sub Agent delivering Roads, Paving, Drainage etc.
* Knowledge of urban realm and heavy Civil Engineering works
* A valid CSCS card
Please apply below and get in touch with Heather Duncan in the Birmingham office
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'