LG Recruitment are currently working with a leading Building, Civil & Rail specialist who are currently looking to add to their Rail division.
Our client is looking to recruit proven Project Managers who have extensive Rail experience.
- Project Management.
- Managing budget (planned v actual, opportunity and Risk).
- Managing subcontractors
- Managing direct labour teams.
- Attending and leading weekly meetings as project requires.
- Owning and positively manage change.
- Project start-up and planning.
- Project execution, follow-up and reporting.
- Project handover and close-down.
- Scope and schedule management.
- Quality management.
- Commercial management.
- Team/people management.
- Client/stakeholder management.
- Have recognised rail project management experience
- Have evidence of strong safety leadership
- Be conversant with NWR standards.
- Hold a Black Manager's Card and PTS
Competitive salaries are on offer and will depend on experience. Other benefits will include, company car and private healthcare.
For more information or if you wish to apply then please contact Liam.
- Project Management
- Project Manager