My client in Denton, Tameside are looking for a Project Manager/Product Developer to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be joining a highly successful organisation during a period of growth, offering a varied job role for an experienced Product Development and Project Manager to join.
- To create, maintain and control critical paths for the Product Development process.
- Liaise between suppliers and customers, ensuring timely delivery of information, samples and products.
- Execute cost-effective and customer focused projects.
- Act as the primary point of contact for defined projects.
- Meet and exceed client expectations in relation to project delivery.
- Plan and track multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in development and/or project management.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and critical path management.
- Understanding of development costs.
- Be able to solve problems creatively, within budget and deadline.
Hours & Salary:
- Full-time - 36.5 hours per week.
- Salary dependant upon experience
- Free parking on site
If you feel you would be suited to this position please apply directly or contact Ruby Melling at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer