PROJECT MANAGER (PRINCE2)
HIGHLY-SUCCESSFUL ENGINEERING GROUP
£35,000 SALARY PLUS BENEFITS
BASED IN FLINTSHIRE
This Flintshire-based engineering group is rapidly expanding and has very ambitious planes for 2018 and beyond. To facilitate this growth a new Project Manager role has been created reporting to the Production Engineering Manager with the remit of the role as follows:
- Manage the roll out of PRINCE2 across the site and support the use and integration of PRINCE2 into the daily operation of the business
- Update and maintain data to ensure project consistency and optimisation.
- Create formal communication plan to both team members and management, especially project engineers.
- Collaborate with contractors to provide resource schedules.
- Create and maintain project financial justification in collaboration with project engineers.
- Provide support for the administration of contracts including scope of works & tender/contract preparation, and correspondence.
- Recognise and understand competing business requirements and make recommendations for the overall good of the engineering and operations teams.
- Perform project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date and site assessment visits.
- Meet all established project deadlines.
Interviews are to be held locally over the next 7 days.