We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing and ambitious pharmaceutical company based company based in the Scottish Borders. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for project managing post marketing surveillance of a portfolio of pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied and we are looking for someone who can be flexible to changing processes, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading, directing and motivating cross-functional teams to define and achieve the project goals to an agreed timeframe in line with commercial expectations. Team members include representatives from development, commercial, technical supply, business development and legal where appropriate.
2. To lead product development and/or life-cycle strategy (goals, timelines, budgets, resources) in line with the company business plan to optimise product value and IP.
3. Establishing a detailed project plan, track progress and signal deviations. You will also identify and review project issues and manage conflict resolution.
4. Effective communication processes to ensure accurate, timely and appropriate project-related information is presented internally (to the project team and management) and externally as required (at conferences, with collaborators, with partners) and regular updates on project development activities, milestones and budget to senior management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Solid background in Project Management, plus expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical development process within the pharmaceutical industry. Additionally, sound knowledge in QA, Regulatory Affairs, CMC etc. You will also require experience in post marketing surveillance of pharmaceutical products.
2. You will need experience project managing cross-functional teams. A Project Management qualification would be preferred, but by no means essential.
3. You will be required to travel domestically and internationally as required. This is not expected to be extensive, but someone with some flexibility will be required.
Key Words: Project Manager | Project Management | Pharmaceutical | Quality Assurance | Regulatory Affairs | CMC | Post Marketing Surveillance | Product Life Cycle Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.