Project Manager required by our market leading, award winning professional services organisation based in Central Bristol. The role will be remote initially and will move back into the office Post Covid. Our client is based a short 7-8 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station.
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of a number of projects, covering all aspects of delivery, managing small teams of a multi-discipline nature, ensuring coordination and administration of key responsibilities associated with projects are met, through appropriate planning, coordination and organisation of deliverables and resources associated with projects.
- Owning the project through to successful delivery.
- Form the project team, make sure roles and responsibilities are established.
- Ensuring changes to scope, time, cost, quality and escalation of risks and issues adheres to internal governance and decision making frameworks.
- Being the liaison between the business units, technology and support teams.
- Resource analysis, planning and on-going management.
- Ensuring changes to time/cost/quality to the project deliverables are properly considered and managed.
- Document requirements, workflows and collaborate with subject matter experts to establish the vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and functional/performance needs.
- Testing and supporting users during implementation.
- Waterfall and agile experience.
- Experience of systems, software upgrades or IT projects alongside strong supplier management.
- Experience of having developed business cases, and obtaining backing and sign off through influencing and stakeholder management
- Ability to make sense of complex issues, shape, clarify and propose resolutions
- Evidence of proactively using initiative to drive projects forwards and keep them on track whilst managing small, task level project teams both remotely and office based
- Experience of delivering in an environment where there are competing demands on limited project resources
- Proven experience interacting, working and communicating directly with people at all levels of the organisation - strong stakeholder management required - being the face of the project directly into the business and being able to empower change throughout the business
- Highly organised, excellent verbal and written communication skills including production of all standard project management deliverables, management of logs, plans etc
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines.
This excellent role comes with salary to £50,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service), pension, cycle to work scheme and private medical insurance to name but a few.
- Agile Environment
- Programme Office
- Strategic Business Change
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'