Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time (Hours: 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday)
Our Client have now been established for almost 20 years and are looking for an experienced Project Manager to come on board, due to continued expansion. This role will be Reporting to the Senior Project Manager where you will be responsible for the management and planning of multiple fun and exciting concurrent client projects!
If you are happy working within a very varied role which will offer a fresh challenge daily, this might be your next exciting career opportunity…..
- Work closely with the client relationship managers
- Conducting risk assessments
- Drafting project implementation plans
- Managing relevant ongoing suppliers
- Monitoring progress of the project executives
- Occasion of site visits to clients to conduct audits
- Prince II desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organised with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure
- Company Bonus scheme that delivers 10-12% of salary
- 21 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Options for childcare vouchers
- Bicycle grant scheme
- Private health scheme
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies.
As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.