"You never fail until you stop trying"
Our client is a meeting and events agency based in Leicestershire with an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Project manager to manage profitable, prestigious client events, using staff and other resources in their preparation, planning and delivery, globally, exceeding client business objectives and expectations.
The Project Manager would ideally be office based but our client will consider remote working with expectation of being in the office for two days each week. This role will be for someone with exceptional attention to detail and proven excellent client management skills. Pharma experience would be beneficial but not essential. This is a great opportunity for the right person!
Have you got what it takes?
- Ensure all business critical deadlines are met for each programme
- Ensure effective usage of in-house project management systems and processes
- Manage the application of client driven systems such as STARCITE, where applicable
- Manage all venues & associated logistical arrangements
- Manage all F&B requirements
- Manage all associated ad hoc meeting activities, where required
- Oversee the completion of the invitation & attendee management process by Project Executives, including attendee communication, database management & reporting
- Manage & co-ordinate Client requirements with all 3rd party suppliers/internal service providers (DMC, Exhibit Agencies, Med Ed, Print & Design, Production, AV, Air Travel), where required
- Manage production & design of all on-site meeting materials
- Produce, manage and circulate key communications e.g. weekly status reports to all key meeting stakeholders e.g. Client, Exhibit Agency, Med Ed etc
- Travel on-site to conduct site inspections & undertake planning meetings with all suppliers, when required
- Travel on-site to manage all meeting requirements and onsite staff
- Travel onsite as part of an onsite team, when required
- Ensure delivery of all events in accordance with regulatory and client-defined compliance guidelines
- Deliver first class customer service in
Client Liaison and Development
- Meetings and liaison with clients where applicable to establish, maintain and develop relationships
- Identify new opportunities and leads for existing and new business development
- Assist with preparing and presenting event proposals to clients
- Plan, attend & execute client planning meetings - face to face, webex and/or telecons, where required
- Identify & manage preparation of supportive meeting planning materials for Client Planning Meetings
- Ensure Client is up to date with all aspects of meeting planning arrangements throughout the course of the programme
- Attend Client debrief post event
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills, both yourself and your team
- Attendance & contribution at team meetings
- Effective interaction with other departments - e.g. IT, Finance, HR, Travel
- Accurate written & verbal communications
- Display an understanding of compliance, including ABPI and Pharma Guidelines
- Comply with all company and Client policies and procedures, including those relating to Health & Safety
- Comply with all Client & company privacy & security protocols
- Achieve all Client and/or company driven Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for all events
- Maintain good long-term relationships with hotels, venues and suppliers, to ensure the best value for money for clients
- Develop and apply a good knowledge of the company’s range of services
- Provide out of hours cover as required on a rota basis
- Develop and apply a good understanding of clients’ businesses and products
This role would also suit:
Event Project Manager, Event Project co-ordinator, Experiential Event Manager, Experiential Event co-ordinator, Experiential Head of Events, Production Manager, Production Co-ordinator, Production Executive, Senior Production, Experiential Production Manager, Experiential co-ordinator, Experience Manager, Live Events Production Manager, Production Manager Live Events, Experience Production Manager Project Manager, Project Co-Ordinator, Event Project Manager, Event Project co-ordinator, Experiential Event Manager, Event co-ordinator, Head of Events, Production Manager, Production Co-ordinator, Production Executive, Senior Production, Experiential Production Manager, Experiential co-ordinator, Experience Manager, Live Events Production Manager, Production Manager Live Events, Experience Production Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'