Project Manager: Petrol / Convenience Retail: World Leading Global Energy Oil Company
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months Initially
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager, who is able to juggle multiple projects to deliver the expected outcomes to a deadline and cost working here on a Fixed Term Contract basis.
The role offers flexible working, 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely from home.
You will have a good understanding of Retail and will utilise your experience to help shape the operations of the UK Retail service stations and central functions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Retail or Commercial background at a senior operational level
- Ability to initially clearly extract the objectives of a project, and adapt as required until completion
- An advocate of Continuous Improvement and can demonstrate examples of previous projects where CI methodology have been used to make a difference
- An external mind-set which can identify opportunities that can be adopted
- Analytical skills and sound commerciality leading to good judgement decisions
- Clear concise communicator, who can adapt to multiple stakeholder levels
- Advanced presentation skills, both electronically (e.g. PowerPoint) and delivering personally (e.g. on stage, in meetings etc.)
- Short term flexibility of movement across the country as required (e.g. for visits to suppliers, service stations and meetings
Beneficial experience and skills:
- Petrol or convenience retailing experience
- Concise communication
- Customer service experience
- Understanding of, and ability to work in, a virtual working environment
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment.
You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet.
Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job