An excellent Project Manager role has just come up for an international prestigious construction consultancy client.
This role is based in Lima, Peru. Spanish speaking candidates would be ideal but not a necessity as the majority who have gone to work in Lima have been English speaking only.
Costs towards flight there and back will be provided as well as other expenses including Accomodation, food etc.
A truly excellent role for a candidate wishing to join the company on a Contract basis for 12-18months.
The salary is up to £85,000 or even more depending on experience.
The Pan American Games will bring together the nations of North and South America, with over 5,000 competitors in 36 different sports. UK specialists with experience of delivering the 2012 Olympic Games will be involved in this highly prestigious project worth hundreds of millions of pounds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- WORKING ON NEC framework - Prior knowledge of working on NEC projects is a must - be that in Rail, Construction etc
- Communication with senior stakeholders
- Issuing weekly and monthly reports as necessary
- Oversight of the project’s timeline - involve escalating urgent faults amongst other duties.
- Tracking performance and budgets
- Work closely with the Clients Directors and Contractors, being the main point of contact.
- Spanish Speaking (Not essential)
- Stadium Experience (Desirable)
- Comfortable working with wide range of client and contractor project staff to monitor and drive performance (Essential)
- Comfortable working with senior staff to develop strategies (Essential)
- Experience on major programmes (Desirable - such as other large construction programmes - or Large RAIL projects for example. The number one requirement is that you have dealt with MAJOR programmes and NEC contracts.
- Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview.
- project manager
- construction project manager