Overview of your role as Project Manager:
If you are a client driven Project Manager who has expertise in leading and managing, complex projects with third party stakeholders or clients - this is a challenging and rewarding position within a constantly changing environment.
You will be working for a culture driven and growing organisation where delivering exceptional results for international clients is at the forefront of everything they do.
This opportunity will be responsible for delivering actionable recommendations that support enhanced service quality, customer experience and will have a measurable impact on clients' business.
Your key role responsibilities:
- Define the scope of the project with key internal and external stakeholders and create a detailed project plan.
- Determine the resources required, developing a schedule for effect project completion, project activities required, set objectives and KPI’s to measure success.
- Set a methodology approach to maximise project output, a communications plan and management routines to track and highlight progress.
- Manage project team members accordingly - ensuring that all project team members have appropriate orientation to the organisation and project
- Identify technology and scope of data required to identify and deliver results and recommendations
- Monitor the project progress and make adjustments as necessary to complete the project
- Perform reviews of the quality level delivered by the team and ensure it meets client expectations
- Ensure that technology is delivering data to both the client and the company accurately and in a timely manner
- Bring data from various sources together to form a complete view - aligned with methodology agreed at planning phase
- Report project outcomes, identify actionable insight, make recommendations for enhancement
Your skills and expertise;
- 5 years + experience in the management of multiple, complex projects from 'cradle to grave’ including the development of project plans and the management of resources, budgets and timelines through to evaluation stage
- Proficient knowledge of systems implementation and software development life cycles and methodologies
- Proficient in business process flow diagramming
- Demonstrable proven skills and experience in implementing efficiencies in established, high-profile international programmes
- Solid experience as a Project Manager in a constantly changing environment
- Proven experience of managing the full lifecycle of several projects
- The ability to set expectations, manage deadlines and hold individuals and teams accountable to critical milestones
- Excellent communication / relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to facilitate discussions between business, operations and technology teams
- PMP/IPMA certified / COPC, Prince2 and/or 6 Sigma (desirable)
- Masters in Business Administration MBA (desirable)
- Able to travel globally (desirable)
- Mac and/or telephony experience preferred
- Literacy in a wide range of project planning tools.
- Client Services
- Project Management
- Project Plans
- Full project lifecycle experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job