A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Project Manager to take the lead on key projects, managing all aspects from design through to delivery and with a focus on technology, as well as supporting other strategic initiatives to do with engagement and recruitment.
- Lead on the development and delivery of key projects, products, events and services for the organisation.
- Assist with the recruitment and retention of new and existing members.
- Support engagement and relationship building with adjacent sectors.
- Provide high-level account management.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the CRM system, ensuring all data is up to date.
- Represent the organisation at meetings and events, giving presentations when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in business, technology or IT.
- Previous experience working in the technology field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills and proficient using Microsoft Office packages.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise a heavy workload.
Salary and Benefits:
- £32,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time position
- Flexi time
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.