Project Manager - Perm - Construction / Pharma - Ware
Project Manager - Perm - Construction / Pharma - Ware / Harlow
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager based in the Ware / Harlow Location. We are ideally looking for someone who has come from a Gas, Air Con or M& Background and has supported large scale construction projects as a PM.
- Develop and deliver pipeline project proposals to meet Clients requirements
- Seek or support other new project opportunities to deliver annual revenue and margin targets
- To support and deliver Construction Projects in the London region.
- Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
- To manage and lead Constriction Projects on-site, liaising with the Senior Management team, client, sub-contractors and other trades, co-ordinating all aspects of the works so that the building project is completed in line with the requirements, within budget and on time.
- Ensures that the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality & regulative standards
- Project Manager for 5+ years
- From a hand on technical background - Gas, Air Con etc
If you are interested please apply ASAP, as we are moving very quick on this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'