Introducing a brilliant opportunity to work with a well-known technology innovation agency who work with some giant clients such as Google, IBM, Jaguar, Sky and Facebook. They Specialise in the development of immersive, installation-based experiences, bringing great content to new technology platforms including virtual reality, augmented and mixed realities, innovative interaction devices, specialised display screens, holograms and haptics.
Our client also host a range of events, tours, workshops and interactive sessions. With their focus on immersive technologies such as augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and mixed reality (MR), gestural interfaces, interactive installations, crowd games, haptics, robotics, web and ioT also find their home here. These are just some of the many ways they connect the physical and the digital worlds.
- MULTI PRODUCT - Manage multiple projects, in different locations, executing upon deliverables with consistent communication to external & internal stakeholders.
- PRODUCT TRACKING - Help gather, track and report on the product creation process, from brainstorming and ideation, through execution of concept, prototype and product deliverables with milestone reviews and retrospectives.
- REQUIREMENT GATHERING - Work with internal and external partner teams to define and align on clear requirements and deliverables, being responsible for an efficient prioritized Backlog at all times.
- RISK MANAGEMENT - Identify and mitigate project risks & dependencies.
- STAKEHOLDERS - Provide Producer support to Marketing, PR, and other extended functions.
- Background or experience in creative or design positions a plus
- A strong technical background and demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed with new technologies and the ability to
- provide leadership in a new VR/MR space.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity. Experience is required to deal with ambiguous situations and conditions, and an ongoing need to
- Identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently.
- Proven ability to turn blue sky ideas from creative designers into real, tangible products and features.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Mixed Reality
- Immersive Technology