Project Manager/Operational environments -- Foreign currency/treasury/loans
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager to work in there offices based in Bromley.
The PM/BA for the CBM stream of the Brexit programme will be responsible for working with operations and technology to identify all the transaction report requirements needed to support Brexit, documenting any operational or technology requirements, coordinate testing and deployment activities.
As a Project Manger your main responsibilities will involve:
- Demonstrates an understanding of customer tactical goals and effectively participates in the development and implementation of business solutions.
- Manages project risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques. Actively manages the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project plan.
- Establishes basic scope control procedures.
- Develops documentation; monitors and reports project status; assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of documentation.
- Initiates and maintains reporting relationships with project stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units and ensure continuous efficient management of projects; gathers input and feedback.
- Analyses and reports project status and research information; monitors project performance to maintain the quality of services, deliverables, and content.
- Effectively assists in directing both internal and external resources to achieve business solutions within project guidelines.
- Responds to operational issues and RFI within defined areas of responsibility while progressing on project work.
- Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-project initiatives and activities.
- Assist in the development of project budgets in compliance with the company's financial practices. Plus Experience in project management, PMP certification.
Key Skills for the Project Manger
- Foreign currency/treasury/loans
- Operations background
- Knowledge of multiple work streams
- Strong attention to detail
If you wish to apply for the above position, please email me on or call on
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.