Our client, an international, industry leading fleet management solutions business, are currently recruiting for Project Manager of Customer Success. You will be responsible for ensuring the Customer Success team and their managers are equipped to achieve their Customer Success objectives.
- Coordinate with Global Customer Success leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives and build an executable action plan.
- Manage and create formal documentation plans of best practices across the business to unified and harmonised standardisation.
- Recommend and develop content adoption metrics, outline sales enablement best practice and key performance metrics.
- Act as a liaison between US Customer Success leadership and business partners to provide KPI and financial reporting.
- Build and analyse data to improve the effectiveness of sales coverage models for retention and penetration of targeted customers.
- Design scalable global coverage growth solutions and productivity recommendations to create a return on investment to support strategic business efforts.
- Utilise reporting and analytical tools to bring actionable information to the business on trends.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities to streamline current processes.
- Gather feedback from Customer Success leaders on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- 5-7 years' experience in sales management/sales operations.
- Adept at continuous improvement knowledge (LEAN), project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Highly organised, strong written and verbal communication and process-oriented and diligent.
- Advanced computer program skills; Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, Gain Sight.
- Experience developing relationships with sales professionals and sales executive leaders.
- Strong business acumen and analysis
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday - Friday.
Our client offers an excellent bonus scheme, career progression opportunities and employee benefits.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job