Senior Project Manager - Nottinghamshire - £45,000-£50,000
My client is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training and development, they're dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise.
Due to business growth, my client is looking to recruit a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager who will will be expected to manage and deliver projects for key clients and to form part of a team approach to service delivery.
In this role you are responsible for:
* Defining the Project Scope (including Out of Scope)
* Validating the project budget against the project scope
* Identifying, mobilising and leading a team of SME's
* Creation & ongoing management of the detailed Project Plan
* Creation & ongoing management of the Risks & Issues Log
* Identifying shortfalls in resources and / or budget & making appropriate recommendations
* Ensuring all internal processes are followed, such as Procurement and CAB
* Successful pass through all Stage Gates
* Formal 'Business As Usual Handover' upon completion of project delivery
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent recognised institutional body.
- Thorough understanding and broad experience of the key specialist service(s) which you undertake.
- Full understanding of the component parts of a project and overall project management techniques.
- Takes a methodical & analytical approach to problem solving
- Budget Management
- Extensive Stakeholder Management skills
- High degree of conflict management
* PRINCE2 Practitioner or other industry relevant qualification
This role can offer you good benefits, salary and the chance to learn new tech! If you are potentially interested in a new role, then please do not hesitate to APPLY TODAY and send through your CV to (ben . walsh @ itecco . co . uk) or call me on (07889) (581) (572)!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'