The primary role will be to assist in the review of all projects in discovery stage including in-licensing and collaborative programs in the NBG. The candidate will work closely with the UK Program Management (PM) members to collect and collate portfolio information from the project leaders, and help in the portfolio analysis for presentation at the biannual NBG Discovery Strategy Committee (DSC) meetings. This role is office based and possible international travel may be required to execute responsibilities.
This will include the following responsibilities:
· Work with the PM group to assist in the review of the discovery portfolio and proposal.
· Provide logistical support for meeting planning, document collation and minute taking
· Provide support and participation in global discovery, strategy and translation committee meetings
· Contribute to other committees arranged by platform, initiative and taskforce teams as required
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· A scientific degree is essential - BSc minimum, PhD is preferable.
· A sound biological/pharmacological knowledge is necessary. A knowledge of neuroscience and neurological disorders is preferred
· Some experience in scientific Project/Program/Portfolio Management in the drug discovery or research funding sector would be an advantage
· An understanding of collaboration/partnership management would be valuable
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41288 in all correspondence.