3 Month Contract (Likely extended)
Are you a Project Manager with experience upgrading or implementing airport baggage systems looking for an immediately available, days based, long term contract role working on a large scale project?
My client are a leading Design & Build Consultancy business specialising within multiple Engineering sectors throughout the UK and working with some of the UK's leading Engineering companies.
Due to an increase in workload my client are now looking for a Project Manager with experience upgrading or implementing airport baggage systems to work on a large scale project.
This is a fantastic chance for a Project Manager with experience upgrading or implementing airport baggage systems looking for an immediately available, long term, days based contract role.
- Project upgrading and implementing airport baggage systems
- Carrying out project within budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls
- Use deep technical knowledge and broad business experience
- Project Manager
- Experience upgrading or implementing airport baggage systems
- Immediately available and wanting a contract role
Zak Stevens - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR79598
- project manager
- Integrated Baggage Handling Systems
- Baggage Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'