Due to expansion and an increase in workload our client is currently looking to strengthen the team with an experienced Project Manager to work on multi utility projects throughout the Midlands.
* Based from home; you will be responsible for coordinating multi-utility connection projects for developers
* Working closely with site management you will be responsible for ensuring effective planning of work; ensuring that all NRSWA / Wayleave guidelines are adhered to
* Required to identify cost effective solutions to problem projects whilst providing technical support for feasibility studies
* Projects will need to be delivered within budget and to tight time constraints so a strong operational utility background is essential
* Attending operational meetings, progress reviews and work handover; providing regular progress reports
* Ensure that projects comply with company / Health & Safety procedures and client specifications
* It is essential that you have previous Project Management experience working on power, gas or multi-utility projects
* You should be qualified with NRSWA Supervisor and SMSTS accreditation
* You should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
This position offers career growth potential and a salary of up to £50k + package
Gas / Power / Water / Telecom / Multi Utility / Duct / Civil / Excavation / Utilities / NRSWA / Streetwork / Project Management / Supervisor / Agent / Reinstatement / Operations Manager
- Project Management
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"