Role: Project Manager (Construction)
Location: Cricklewood, London
Daily Rate: up to £395.43 (LTD/Umbrella) or up to £345.26 (PAYE)
IN SCOPE OF IR35
In this role you will lead the safe delivery of projects to achieve cost, time and quality objectives within corporate guidelines and to develop appropriate delivery and supply strategies and plans for specific projects.This is the Brent Cross project where you will be liasing with a third party.
- Deliver the project(s) safely to time, cost and quality, in accordance with the Guide to Railway Investment Projects (GRIP), Managing Successful Projects for Network Rail (MSP4NR), applicable Network Rail company rules and means of control (including standards), railway group standards, HMRI guidance where appropriate and other specific legislation including construction design management (CDM) Regulations.
- Provide a professional, first class, consistent and effective project management service to the clients, including project monitoring and reporting systems in accordance with the Guide to Railway Investment Projects (GRIP), Managing Successful Projects for Network Rail (MSP4NR), applicable Network Rail company rules and means of control (including standards) and guidelines.
- Participate in the development of supply strategies and framework contracts.
- Provide detailed input for compilation of the business plan and production of programme / project plans.
- Control project change, risks and contingency within the project life cycle and provide all cost, contingency and programme details to enable the Sponsor to obtain authorisation for programme portfolios / projects.
- Provide a safe working environment in the execution of work directly under the post holder's responsibility, including development of project safety plans and other associated documentation.
- Discharge Network Rail's CDM related duties as required by company process.
- Identify training needs in safety, technical and management areas for the personnel reporting to the post holder and contribute to their personal development.
- Comply with the Investment Regulations Framework.
- Establish and manage collaborative cross-functional virtual teams to deliver change projects, where appropriate.
Your skills will include:
- Degree or equivalent
- Relevant successful experience in project management and construction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong rail background (preferably Network Rail)
- Multi- disciplined background.
- Detailed knowledge of safety regulations (particularly CDM)
- Team leader capable of motivating the team
- Commercial and financial understanding and knowledge
- Experience with GRIP processes
- Membership of the Association for Project Management or other professional body
- Experience from within the rail industry
- Knowledge of investment processes and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of project and contract management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'