Who is mkodo?
mkodo is a leading supplier of Award Winning Mobile Apps & Services to organisations across the globe. We specialise in high volume, highly reputational services, which are downloaded and used daily by 100,000’s of people. Our core emphasis is on quality and doing "the job right", with thorough professional processes such as Continuous Integration and Automation under Agile project delivery methodologies. We offer a great central Newcastle working environment, supportive team and an excellent remuneration package to anyone who wishes to develop their career in mobile App development and real-time data and transactional services.
Who are we looking for?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our growing team, based in our office on Dean Street, Newcastle. The ideal candidate will take responsibility for the project management for some of our most significant clients.
Your main responsibilities as Project Manager include:
- Plan, manage and deploy projects within an Agile framework
- Liaise between different disciplines and clients to ensure clear communications, enabling smooth running of the project
- Learn and develop from each project to ensure processes continuously improve
- Manage priorities and inevitable changes within projects and stakeholder expectations.
- Help the PMO plan the technical resources across prioritised projects and clients
- Deliver projects to agreed specifications, deadlines and quality levels
- Collaborate with other Project Managers to exchange ideas, to deliver improvements across the company
- Proactively raise the quality of communication, processes and deliverables.
Key skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable Project Management experience with exposure to digital technology sector (Apps / websites / UX/UIetc.)
- Experience and effective application of Agile processes
- Experience of SDLC and release management
- Strong clients facing skills
- Excellent communication skills across all channels, including the old-fashioned telephone!
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to work collaboratively with team members
- Proven ability to conduct risk analysis and take appropriate actions
- Ability to see the bigger picture, and not be distracted by little irrelevant things
- Ability to analyse problems and come up with great solutions that may make people think "why didn’t I come up with that?"
What we offer?
We take pride in our work and will give you the opportunity to make a direct impact on the products we develop, we’re looking for contributors, not just Project Managers! mkodo is a great place to work, with excellent benefits comprising:
- Excellent Holiday allowance
- Quarterly team events
- Performance bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel Loan scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Child Care vouchers (though you’ll need to supply your own child)
- Supplies of fresh fruits, cereals, biscuits, nibbles etc.
- Friday evening beers
- Birthday off
- Relevant training and training budget
We value our colleagues and know that to succeed, we need our team to succeed and develop and so, as an employer, we encourage growth and progression.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, to work as a Project Manager in a fast-paced company with innovative products and cutting-edge technology, get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Digital Media
- Release Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'