Project Manager- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, London - 6 months
Bank of America Merrill Lynch's change team GBAM Operations Transformation & Change partner with Operations and technology groups to prioritise and implement multiple and varied change initiatives driven by business, legal, regulatory, compliance or market requirements. The team's objective is to deliver approved projects on time and on budget, achieving the target business benefits in a controlled and effective manner.
This role's primary focus is the project management MIFIDII Initiative post implementation, which went live on January 3rd, 2018.
Responsibilities will include:
* Problem analysis and definition
* Developing project schedules and milestones
* Maintain and publish project documentation
* Managing project implementation and reporting on progress against plan and budget utilisation
* Identifying and managing project risks and issues
* Running working groups as required
* Managing acceptance testing in line with testing strategy where applicable
* Milestone creation, completion and closure
* Conducting post-implementation reviews in order to draw out lessons learnt and ensure benefit realisation
This role provides an excellent opportunity to build an extensive network across operations; requiring interaction with front office, support operations and technology.
As a Project Manager your qualifications will ideally include:
* Educated to degree level
* Project management experience in Financial Services, especially Investment Banking
* Knowledge of structured project management methods such as PRINCE2 or Microsoft Solutions Framework.
* Knowledge of structured business analysis (e.g. 6 Sigma) techniques.
* Product Knowledge: Securities (Cash Equity and Fixed Income), Regulation (FATCA, EMIR), MIFIDII
* Knowledge of Operational processing (trade capture, confirmation, settlements, life cycle management, asset servicing) and Reference Data
As a Project Manager your skills will ideally include:
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Proven ability to understand complex processes quickly
* Competent with MS products: Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job